Sea of Smiles Pediatric Dentistry, a Bucks County pediatric dentist office, knows the dental needs of the children in the area. Dr. Raj Patel, a native of Bucks County, is committed to offering pediatric dental care that will benefit his community and yours.
- In the United States, 25% of children have 80% of the nation’s cavities?
- One in five children under age eleven have at least one untreated cavity?
- In children between ages 14-17, tooth decay is four times more common than asthma?
- There is a strong link between dental health and overall health, and that individuals with gum disease are more likely to develop a heart disease?
- Despite the fact that water fluoridation is the number one cost-effective way to reduce cavities, still 30% of American communities do not have fluoride in their public water source?
Tooth decay is no laughing matter, and Sea of Smiles Pediatric Dentistry wants to ensure that dental issues won’t keep your child from smiling. This is why our Bucks County pediatric dentist office uses effective and proven treatments that prevent tooth decay before they become an issue. Dr. Raj and his associates are committed to the Bucks County community and want to provide the best care for your children.
The American Dental Association recommend scheduling a visit to the dentist by your child’s first birthday in order to detect any early issues that may affect your child’s health. During this appointment, you can discuss with Dr. Raj any questions or concerns you may have about keeping your child’s teeth healthy, as well as learn about preventive treatments to pursue in the future.
Don’t overlook your child’s dental care. Give your Bucks County pediatric dentist a call today to set up an appointment to contribute to your child’s healthy lifestyle.
Bucks County Pediatric Dentist | Pediatric Dentist Bucks County