If you’ve been looking for a children’s dentist near Langhorne that your child will look forward to seeing routinely, then look no further than Sea of Smiles, where every smile makes a splash! Many children have a fear of dentists, and that’s one of many reasons why building a good relationship with your children’s dentist is so important.
Building a relationship between your child and your dentist can:
- Create a safe and comfortable environment for children and parents alike.
- Help reduce the likelihood of becoming anxious or developing a fear of going to the dentist in the future.
- Help children who develop the habit of regular dental check ups have a better chance of becoming adults who continue this practice thereby improving preventative dental care.
How Our Children’s Dentist Near Langhorne Can Help
At Sea of Smiles, a children’s dentist near Langhorne, we aim to make every visit relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Raj Patel and his dedicated team accomplish this by:
- Taking the time to explain all available treatment options
- Creating an inviting waiting room equipped with video entertainment and a playroom
- Treating every child as family
- Educating children about good oral hygiene
- Monthly contests and prizes
Our skilled and knowledgeable Langhorne children’s dentist offers the following services to children of all ages, preventative care, restorative dentistry, nitrous oxide, conscious sedation, crowns (all white or stainless steel).
Have a dental emergency? Stay calm, you can call our office, and there’s always an on-call dentist to help! We accept most dental insurance plans and can save you time by filing claims for you.