The American Dental Association and The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommend that your child should visit the dentist after the first tooth comes in and no later than their first birthday. Finding the right pediatric dentist for your child is incredibly important. It’s vital that the dentist and your child form a trusting and comfortable relationship with one another. That’s why Dr. Raj Patel of Sea of Smiles takes great pride in being the most trusted and compassionate dentist in the 19067 area. If you’re looking for a dentist that feels more like family, our team is here to welcome you and your child home.
The Most Trusted Dentist In the 19067 Area
Going to the dentist for the first time doesn’t have to be scary or intimidating for your child, or you.
Here at Sea of Smiles, we make every effort to make your little one feel safe and relaxed before their visit even begins. Dr. Raj values your child by taking the time to introduce them to the office and the world of dentistry. He makes sure your child is aware of every step taken. There will be no unexpected surprises or unexplained procedures. It’s not hard to figure out why Dr. Raj is the most trusted pediatric dentist in Yardley!
We are specially trained and experienced in helping apprehensive young patients feel good about seeing the dentist. We desire to make every visit an enjoyable one! Here’s what you can expect at your child’s first visit with us as their 19067 dentist:
- Office Staff Introduction – We want your child to be comfortable with us and their environment, and that’s why we take the time to introduce your child to our office staff and team members.
- A Comprehensive Examination – Dr. Raj will examine for decay and any other abnormalities that may be present.
- X-Rays – X-rays may be taken to evaluate those areas that cannot be seen clinically, and to evaluate the development of your child’s growing teeth.
- Preventative Dental Cleaning – Your child will receive a thorough dental cleaning and a fluoride treatment
- Home Care Instructions – Dr. Raj will advise you on a daily program of preventative health, including brushing, flossing, the use of fluoride, and adequate nutrition.
There really is nothing to be afraid of! We are here to help ease your concerns about finding the best dentist in Yardley for your child. It’s time for you to give our Yardley office a call at (267)392-5878 and get your little one on the road to outstanding dental health!
Related Tags: Dentist 19067 | Sea Of Smiles