There’s nothing that makes a parent or child more nervous than the first dental visit. Can you hear the nervous teeth chatter? Those are the teeth of those who choose not to come to Sea of Smiles!
Sea of Smiles is known to provide the best pediatric dentistry Newtown families can trust. From the initial phone call to your child’s established visits, Sea of Smiles is the #1 choice in quality care for your family.
What Sets Us Apart?
First off, we take great pride in the care that we provide for our patients. With our pediatric specialty team, we provide preventive, comprehensive and emergency care for all of our patients.
Dr. Raj Patel is the dentist here at Sea of Smiles and with his own family as a top priority, he integrates his passion for his own family – into yours!
Services we provide include:
- Preventive Care: This includes cleanings exams and x-rays. Keeping your kids on the road to a healthy smile is staying one step ahead by catching problems before they get worse, and teaching them good at-home oral care.
- Restorative Dentistry: In hopes that your child will never need dental work, there will be a chance that they might. In most cases we are able to use a BPA-Free material to fill in places that decay is present, by removing that decay and placing the BPA-Free material.
- Nitrous-Oxide: Also known as laughing gas, is a great way to get your child comfortable while getting any type of dental work done. This technique is safe and effective.
- Conscious Sedation: Instead of nitrous-oxide, your child can take a liquid sedative that will cause sleepiness and loss of apprehension which calms a normally nervous child.
- White and Stainless Steel Crowns: There are some instances where a filling may not be sufficient. In those cases, Dr. Raj is able to place a crown (or cap) to give the tooth more stability.
Don’t wait any longer! Give Sea of Smiles a call today and get ready to receive the highest quality pediatric dentistry Newtown families can trust!
Pediatric Dentistry Newtown | Newtown Pediatric Dentistry